The Linkam optical DSC600 is a single cell system which overcomes the problem of baseline drift due to different heat flows into the sample and reference crucible.
• Smaller furnace — faster response time.
• Compact size of the stage means it can be easily mounted on to FTIR, Laser
• Raman and Confocal microscopes.
• Suitable for reflected and transmitted light studies
• Simultaneous optical and enthalpy change data
• Heating and cooling to temperatures between -196°C (when used with the LNP95) and 600°C can be carried out at
rates of up to 100°C/min.
The system consists of the DSC600 stage, a T95-LINK PC interface controller and LINK software; the LNP95 cooling
system is optional and is required to achieve temperatures down to -196°C.